All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis first mograph in the EARTH: The Dynamics of Non-Industrial Agriculture: 8,000 years of Resilience and Invation series, approaches the great variety of agricultural practices in human terms. It focuses on the relationship between plants and people, the complexity of agricultural processes and their organisation within particular communities and societies. Collaborative European research among archaeologists, archaeobotanists, ethgraphers, historians and agromists using a broad analytical scale of investigation seeks to establish new common ground for integrating different approaches. By means of interdisciplinary examples, this book showcases the relationship between people and plants across wide ranging and diverse spatial and temporal milieus, including crop diversity, the use of wild foodstuffs, social context, status and choices of food plants.
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Note235 col illus.
- Weight2118 g
- Width208 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlexandre Chevalier,Elena Marinova,Leonor Pena-Chocarro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.