All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do avocadoes, apples, mangoes and tomatoes have in common? The answer is that they can all be grown at home, for free, from pips that you would otherwise throw into the recycling bin. Plants from Pips shows you how to grow a range of fruit and vegetables, indoors and out, with minimum equipment and experience. This compete guide covers everything from the science of how plants grow to how to deal with pests and other problems. Find out what to grow, what to grow it in and when and where to grow it for the best results.
- Author BiographyHolly Farrell spent two years at RHS Gardens Wisley where she gained the Wisley Diploma in Practical Horticulture and the RHS Certificate and Diploma (both with Commendation), and where she won the Nicholson Prize for overall contribution to Wisley gardens as a trainee. After working as Head Gardener on a private estate she now combines designing and improving gardens for private clients with her developing career as a garden writer for publications such as Kitchen Garden and the RHS magazine The Garden. Holly is the author of Planting Plans for Your Kitchen Garden: How to create a Vegetable, Herb and Fruit Garden in Easy Stages. She lives in Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Holly Farrell
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCrows Nest
- Out-of-print date13/03/2017
- Width155 mm
- Height208 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.