Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionPlasmonic resonators, composed of metallic micro- and nastructures, belong to the category of excited-state physics on resonances from gigahertz to petahertz. Dynamical physics is in contrast to ground-state physics, which includes thermal states, and is connected to diverse applications to enhance existing photo-induced effects and phemena such as plasmon-enhanced photoluminescence and Raman scattering. This book has three main aims: to provide fundamental kwledge on plasmonic resonators, to explain diverse plasmonic resonators, and to stimulate further development in plasmonic resonators. Plasmon-related studies, which are sometimes called plasmonics and include a substantial portion of metamaterials, have shown significant development since the 1980s. The piled-up results are too numerous to study from the beginning, but this book summarizes those results, including the history (past), all the possible types of plasmonic resonators (present), and their wide range of applications (future). It provides the basics of plasmons and resonant physics for undergraduate students, the systematic kwledge on plasmonic resonators for graduate students, and cutting-edge and in-depth information on plasmon-enhancement studies for researchers who are t experts in plasmonics and metamaterials, thereby benefitting a wide range of readers who are interested in the natechlogy involving metallic nastructures.
- Author BiographyMasanobu Iwanaga graduated from Kyoto University, Japan, in 1998 and received his doctorate from the same university in 2003. Since then, he was an assistant professor at the Department of Physics, Tohoku University. Now, he is affiliated to the National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS), Japan, which he joined in 2009.
- Author(s)Masanobu Iwanaga
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2016
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, 63 colour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.