All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Plastic Culture exhibition was held from 28 March to 30 May 2009. The exhibition looked at the visual and cultural impact of the Pop Art movement upon subsequent generations of artists in Japan, the UK and the USA. The exhibition ackwledges the importance and influence of artists such as Andy Warhol and his pioneering approach to using and embracing techlogy as well as demonstrating how these ideas and concepts have been adopted and exchanged between the West and the East. The exhibition included paintings, sculptures, videos, photography and site specific installations, and featured artwork from both emerging and established artists made during the last 20 years. The exhibition includes the following artists: Rachal Bradley, Nicola Carvell, Machiko Edmondson, Faile, Gajin Fujita, James Howard, KAWS, Richard Kirwan, Mariko Mori, Yoshitomo Nara, Jack Newling, Tony Oursler, Monique Prieto, Fiona Rae, Miho Sato, Cindy Sherman, Bridget Smith, Haim Steinbach, Daniel Sturgis, Andy Warhol and Gary Webb. This is the illustrated catalogue which accompanied the exhibition.
- PublisherHarris Museum & Art Gallery
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarris Museum & Art Gallery
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight330 g
- Width260 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.