All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionCosemetic surgery has become a mainstream treatment. This book covers the range of options for women and men from penile implants to facelifts, liposuction and breast uplifts. It lists the pros and cons of each operation, the cost, how long it takes to recover - and even how to tell your friends. Each section includes real-life accounts from people who have had cosmetic surgery, and there is advice on how to find a reputable surgeon and avoid the cowboys. The book also includes specific names of reliable cosmetic surgeons.
- Author BiographyDai Davies is a well-known and respected Consultant Plastic Surgeon in the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Unit of the Charing Cross Hospital. Judy Sadgrove is a former assistant editor of The Lancet and health editor of The Guardian. She has written about cosmetic surgery for newspapers and magazines ranging from The Observer to Woman's Realm and Marie Claire.
- Author(s)Dai Davies,Judy Sadgrove
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMetro Books, London
- Content Note16pp colour photographs
- Weight221 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byBarry Jones
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.