All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last decade, research on platelet-activating factor (PAF) has expanded exponentially. Previous conferences on PAF in Paris, 1983, and the subsequent conferences in Gatlinburg, Ten- nessee, Tokyo, Swbird, Utah, and Berlin, at three-yearly intervals, have chronicled the devel- opments in the field ofPAF. This volume records the proceedings of the Fifth International Con- gress on PAF and Related Lipid Mediators, held at the Free University Medical Hospital Ben- jamin Franklin in Berlin, from September 12-16, 1995. We are very much indebted to Free Uni- versity Berlin for providing tremendous facilities and financial support. It was a great pleasure to have positive and generous input from the German Science Council (DFG), Bonn, Germany, and British*Biotech, Oxford, United Kingdom. Their support was crucial in making the congress a scientific success. Twenty other organizations provided additional financial support, for which we extend our deepest appreciation. The editors would like to thank all of those who participated in this congress and the authors for their contributions. The organization and planning of the Berlin Congress were carried out by an organizing committee. We gratefully ackwledge the support and assistance of the organizing commit- tee members, especially Renate Nigam and Renate Roux for their untiring efforts to make the congress successful. Many colleagues also supported the congress with dedication, hard work, and expert input. We are grateful to them. We also wish to ackwledge the support of G. Sravan Kumar and Louis Kock for their efforts in producing this volume.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number416
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight787 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGert H. H. Kunkel,Santosh K. Nigam,Stephen M. Prescott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.