All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe only study to integrate a platform-driven decision framework with the model-driven architecture (MDA), this in-depth, practical guide explains how to combine three techlogy areas - MDA, ontologies, and software product lines - in order to integrate several platform-specific software products into a single MDA. Further exploring concepts such as kwledge-representation systems, artificial intelligence, and the 'semantic web', this complete resource reveals why these techlogies are so highly relevant today and speculates on how they will impact future software development.
- Author BiographyDennis Wagelaar is a postdoctoral researcher at the System and Software Engineering Lab, where his main research topic is model-driven engineering. He is the author of Model-Driven Development of Model Transformations.
- Author(s)Dennis Wagelaar
- PublisherVUB University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintVUB University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width165 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.