All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Loxton compares and contrasts two of the world's greatest thinkers on the nature of goodness, purpose and the metaphysical views of reality. This guide, pitched just right for the ambitious A level student, will open up the essential differences in the Platonic and Aristotelean worldviews in this core element of Philosophy.
- Author BiographySteve Loxton is Head of RS & Philosophy and Theory of Knowledge Coordinator at Sherborne School for Girls. He teaches the I.B. Philosophy course and the ToK course, OCR's A level in RS - using modules in Philosophy of Religion, Ethics and New Testament. He has written course guides on Plato and Aristotle and Religious Language and is currently developing more resources for the I.B. Philosophy course.
- Author(s)Stephen Loxton
- PublisherPushMe Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- Place of PublicationWells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushMe Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byLiz Jones,Peter Baron
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.