All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlay-Based Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorder and Other Developmental Disabilities contains a wide selection of play therapy interventions for use with children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders, dysregulation issues, or other neurodevelopmental disorders. The structured interventions focus on improvement in social skills, emotional regulation, connection and relationship development, and anxiety reduction. Special considerations for implementing structured interventions and an intervention tracking sheet are also presented. This valuable tool is a must have for both professionals and parents working on skill development with these populations.
- Author BiographyRobert Jason Grant Ed.D, LPC, CAS, RPT-S is a Licensed Professional Counselor, National Board Certified Counselor, Registered Play Therapist Supervisor, and a Certified Autism Specialist. Dr. Grant is a member of the American Counseling Association, Association for Play Therapy, American Mental Health Counselors Association, and the Autism Society of America. He offers training to become a Certified AutPlay Therapy Provider through his website RobertJasonGrant.com and owns a private practice in Missouri where he works with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
- Author(s)Robert Jason Grant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables, 76 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.