All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTopsy and Tim are always finding fun adventures in the real world, and this story is reassuring for young children having first experiences of their own. Topsy and Tim join the local football club. Along with their friends, they practice their skills, including dribbling a ball around cones. Then they play a proper game. It's so much fun that Topsy and Tim want to play football every day! Children who are starting to be interested in football will love to read about all the details of the club.
- Author BiographyJean Adamson is the creator of more than 100 much-loved children's books spanning five decades. She studied Illustration at Goldsmiths where she met her future husband and writing partner Gareth Adamson (1926-1982). They worked on children's books together, with Gareth producing the storylines and Jean the illustration, including Topsy and Tim. More than 130 Topsy and Tim titles have been published, selling upwards of 21 million copies around the world. Since 1998, over a million copies have been sold in the UK alone. Sixty episodes of an animated TV series followed, and so far three seasons of a live-action version have broadcast on CBeebies, which won the BAFTA Pre-school Live Action award in 2016. In 1999 Jean Adamson was awarded an MBE for her services to children's literature.
- Author(s)Jean Adamson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleTopsy & Tim
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width127 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Belinda Worsley
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.