All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA superb high quality hypsis CD by Glenn Harrold combining powerful hyptherapy techniques with state of the art digital recording techlogy. It will help golfers of all standards to develop a strong mental focus and play consistently great golf. The CD includes modelling techniques and many post hyptic suggestions to help the listener develop great timing, judgement, and self-belief.On both 30-minute hypsis tracks Glenn's calming voice will guide you into a completely relaxed state of mind & body. You will also hear hyptic echoed background affirmations panning from left to right across the stereo range and subtle background sound effects recorded at certain frequencies and in specific keys to enhance the deep relaxation effect.In this very receptive relaxed state, you will be given a number of post hyptic suggestions and carefully layered affirmations to help you play great golf every time. This deeply relaxing method of delivering multiple suggestions simultaneously to the unconscious mind can facilitate positive changes very quickly. At the end of each track you will be gently brought back to full waking consciousness with a combination of suggestion and music. There are also a number of positive subliminal suggestions (listed in the booklet) which are embedded in the fade out music to facilitate the overall effect.
- Author BiographyGlenn Harrold (MBSCH Dip C.H) is a very experienced clinical hypnotherapist who has helped hundreds of clients with a wide range of stress related problems. He has combined his hypnotherapy skills with an extensive recording knowledge to produce this uniquely effective series of high quality hypnosis recordings. This powerful series has taken the UK by storm having sold over 200,000 in just 3 years, and are officially the UK's best selling self help series. Each recording combines powerful hypnotherapy techniques with state of the art digital recording technology.
- Author(s)Glenn Harrold
- PublisherDiviniti Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLeybourne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiviniti Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width138 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time50
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.60
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.68
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.85
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.11
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.