All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionChildren with special needs need special toys to help them realize their full potential. The author's experiences in the children's ward and as a home tutor culminated in three very successful Editions of Play Helps . An established source-book for parents, therapists, teachers and others helping children with special needs, the 4th Edition continues this invative and easy access approach. Everyone working with children with special needs - parents, therapists, toy librarians, teachers, health visitors, playgroup leaders, child minders and all who play with children in hospitals, hostels or at home will find this book indispensable.
- Author BiographyRoma Lear, a Froebel-trained teacher, started her carer by teaching childrenin hospital wards. Her innate creativity and enthusiasm led her to devise toys and games with which to hold the interest of sick, and often bed-bound children. While raising her own family, she first became involved in playgroups,then established the Kingston Toy Library and later became a Home Tutor for children with special needs.
- Author(s)Roma Lear
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication26/09/1996
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/10/2013
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.