Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionPlay Is The New Way! Create A Healthy Wealthy and Joyful Life, by Darlene Navarre, is law of attraction with a playful twist. These playful ideas, concepts and games will support and inspire you to easily release stress and connect to your inner desires by reconnecting with your inner free spirited child to create the life of your dreams. As you read through this book, you will be reminded of what you already kw deep inside - that life is suppose to be fun! You will learn how to take whatever you are currently doing, add the element of play and easily release stress, worry and doubt and become healthier, wealthier and internally joyful. You deserve to have it all, to love what you do and do what you love; to have amazing loving relationships; to be rich, and to have, be and do anything and everything you desire. This book will show you how to stop all the madness and instead Go Play!
- Author BiographyDarlene Navarre's creative purpose and driving obsession with play will inspire you and remind you of how fun life can really be! She is an example of how playing can improve your health, increase your joy, and lead to a more fulfilling life easily just by following your bliss. Her playful approach has already inspired thousands and continues to touch the lives of those she meets daily.
- Author(s)Darlene K Navarre
- PublisherDarlene Navarre
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDarlene Navarre
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.