All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive introduction to jazz, blues, and rock pia will offer easy-to-understand explanations of music theory, and guide you step by step as you develop your skills. Above all, Pia by Ear will help you to explore and develop your ability to improvise. Rather than focus on written tation, you'll learn to express yourself at the pia by relying on your ear and on your own creative instincts. Book Three will acquaint you with a number of common chord sequences, which in turn, will help you to play literally thousands of songs. Click on 'Contents' for more details. Only basic pia technique and basic music-reading skills are needed. Online audio available.
- Author(s)Andy Ostwald
- PublisherMel Bay Publications, Inc.
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.