Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionWant to hit a fairway wood like Tiger? To shape a draw into the green like Greg Norman? To play the perfect flop shot within a foot of the flag like Phil Mickelson? To attack the pin from a sandtrap like Ernie Els? Now you can! From tee to green this book shows you the techniques of 50 great professional players that you can bring to your game. Step-by-step photography and clear instruction demonstrate how the best pros play those stunning shots that impress the galleries around the world. Each golfing legend is profiled and their key attributes analysed. You can reduce your handicap and impress your playing partners with advice based on the greatest exponents of the game.
- Author BiographyEdward Craig was Instructional Editor of Golf Monthly, Britain's biggest-selling golf magazine for five years. He has worked with many of the leading tour pros and written detailed analyses of every aspect of the golf swing. Edward is the author of Golf Doctor and Learn to Play Golf in a Weekend, both published by Hamlyn.
- Author(s)Edward Craig
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/11/2010
- Content Note300 colour
- Weight447 g
- Width196 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.