All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionPlay Therapy with Families: A Collaborative Approach to Healing provides a unique approach for helping families, outlining an in-depth review of play and its relevancy to healing for children and families. Family therapy, family play therapy, filial and theraplay models, and a sandtray intervention for adoptive families are presented as current and researched models of play therapy.
- Author BiographyNancy Riedel Bowers, RSW, Rpt-S, PhD, holds positions within the seminary and faculty of social work at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, in Ontario, Canada. Nancy holds the position of APT-continuing education provider and is a registered supervisor with APT and CACPT.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight304 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byNancy Riedel Bowers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.