All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is essential reading for all those involved in the Psychology of the Child.
- Author BiographyA short biography of Margaret Lowenfeld, and the pioneering work of the Institute of Child Psychology and the Margaret Lowenfeld Trust, are detailed on the Press website.
- Author(s)Margaret Lowenfeld
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content Notetables
- Weight382 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.