All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor some unkwn reason the Ponziani Opening has been neglected in recent times. Don't be fooled by its apparently harmless reputation: the Ponziani is full of tricks and catches many unsuspecting opponents by surprise. It's also a perfect weapon for those who don't enjoy learning the mountains of theory. In Play the Ponziani, Dave Taylor and Keith Hayward present a comprehensive guide to this intriguing opening. They provide coverage of all the main lines, identify the best options, and highlight the key tactical and positional ideas. This book provides everything you need to kw to play the Ponziani in your own games.
- Author BiographyDave Taylor is a former US Correspondence Chess Champion, winning with an amazing 13 wins and one draw. Keith Hayward is a FIDE Master, and an International Master of correspondence chess.
- Author(s)Dave Taylor,Dr. Keith Hayward
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication10/02/2010
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight30 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.