All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEnhance three-year-olds' brain development and support their learning through attentive and fun interactions. These activity cards are compact and portable, making it easy for parents, caregivers, and educators to jumpstart brain-building play anywhere throughout the day.
- Author BiographyDeborah McNelis: Deborah McNelis is the owner of BrainInsights, a company dedicated to creating awareness and understanding of early brain development. She has also served as an early childhood brain specialist for the Wisconsin Council on Children and Families and as a family literacy coordinator at Waukesha County Technical College. She's been a kindergarten teacher and is an author, national speaker, and advocacy coordinator.
- Author(s)Deborah McNelis
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight91 g
- Width76 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.