All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- Description(Music Sales America). Playbook: Learn to Play Guitar is a great resource for beginners who want to start playing in time at all. Despite its unassuming size, this Playbook features all of the basic techniques you'll need to get started packed into 80 pages. The compact size of the Playbook means that it is ideal for keeping with you at all times. Leave one in your house or in your guitar case so that you are never left without the essential information included here. The guide begins with the very basics, such as the anatomy of the guitar and how to hold it and start picking. As it progresses, chords are introduced, along with how to read chord diagrams and tablature so that you can get started strumming. Interspersed throughout, there is some great information on the biggest names in guitar history, like Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to get you inspired to join the ranks of the greatest musicians ever. We've also included some recommended listening and further reading to help you keep developing and enhancing your playing. 2-4/4 x 4 spiral bound.
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMusic Sales Ltd
- Weight59 g
- Width69 mm
- Height99 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.