All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionA top coach teaches the sports-related skills and basics every women needs to succeed There are basics that every woman must have if she is to succeed in the corporate world, start and run her own business, or coach her own winning team. In Playbook for Success, Hall of Fame Business Entrepreneur Nancy Lieberman brings her leadership and coaching ability to the boardroom to teach professional women the same rules of success she teaches her players. Playbook for Success is a plan to help make success a part of one's daily routine and teach women that success is t just a title or corner office, but an attitude, belief, and way of life. * Teaches the top sports-related skills women need to thrive in the corporate world, featuring a provocative examination of women and teamwork * Includes profiles of women succeeding in business, ways to recognize your own strengths and weaknesses, and exercises that can be used in the business world * Foreword by Basketball Hall of Famer and business legend Earvin Magic Johnson Playbook for Success gives you a unique and inspirational road map to compete and win in your life and career.
- Author BiographyNancy Lieberman is a basketball hall of famer, two-time Olympian, Head Coach of the Dallas Mavericks NBA Development team the Texas Legends, former WNBA player, head coach, and general manager, broadcaster, analyst, writer, and motivational speaker. Nancy provides commentary for ABC, ESPN, and NBA-TV and has been a contributing writer for the New York Times and USA Today. She is also a motivational speaker, appearing before Fortune 500 companies such as Merrill Lynch, JPMorgan, MetLife, Home Depot, The Hartford, FedEx, Amway, AT&T, Bank of America, Prudential, Express, Nike, and many more.
- Author(s)Nancy Lieberman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight400 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byEarvin Magic Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.