All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionPlayers exposed is the first book of its kind that reveals the methods used by men to manipulate women. Here you will find the truth on how men entrap them in love and romantic adventures; using snares of empty promises, and hopeless possibilities. Learn their approach to infiltrating dating sites, pen-pal sites, social networking sites, chat lines, and even the subconscious thoughts. This extraordinary virtual reality perspective permits an entry into a world the reader would never have been privileged to explore without this book. Learn the signs, and avoid them in this tell-all-book. Players exposed invites you to familiarize yourself with the persuasive language and deceptive arts of con that leave woman vulnerable and misused. Even the most intelligent of woman find themselves a victim to the charm and word play in the psychological whirlwind of persuasion used by men for personal gain. Learn to identify the so-called player at Hello and be the first to say good-bye. Don't become or continue to be a victim of the games men play. After all, it is your right to be informed.
- Author BiographyTimothy R. Richardson, aka TipToe, is a multi-talented producer and Hip Hop artist and founder of Crime Wave Clothing. He is also co-author of The Other Side of the Mirror, Head Gamez, and Players Exposed. He is from Oakland, California. Eugene L. Weems is the bestselling author of United We Stand and award winning author of Prison Secrets. Weems is co-author of The Other Side of the Mirror, Head Gamez, and Players Exposed and Bound by Loyalty. The former kick boxing champion is a producer, model, philanthropist, and founder of No Question Apparel and Inked Out Beef books. He is from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Author(s)Eugene L Weems,Timothy R Richardson
- PublisherUniversal Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversal Publishing LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.