All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis broad selection of Swiss architecture, graphic design, and design from 1950 to 2006 demonstrates that in this context, playful humor and clarity are by means opposites, but a highly unusual duo of qualities that mingle and interpenetrate. The question addressed by this publication is: are these examples from three professions, various regions and languages, and a period of more than fifty years bound together by a common deminator? No parade of luxury items, but talents and ideas finding material expression and clients with the courage to embrace new inventions, a presented with examples from architecture, graphic design, and design: movie theaters, swimming pools, pedestrian bridges, gas stations, posters, journals, record and CD covers, books, web design, furniture, and the legendary TEE train (Trans-Europe Express). This publication is accompanied by an exhibition at the Kornhausforum in Bern, which then goes on to additional locations throughout the world.
- Author(s)Claude Lichtenstein
- PublisherLars Muller Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- Place of PublicationBaden
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintLars Muller Publishers
- Out-of-print date04/10/2012
- Content Note370 illus., 204 in color.
- Weight925 g
- Width169 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.