All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionReaders learn the new Power Hand and Patient Poker methods, powerful cash-game strategies that are used to counteract and outmaneuver the aggressive Internet-style opponents prevalent today and immediately start winning money in -limit hold'em. In one of the most powerful poker books to come along in the last few years, Playing Hold'em as a Business shows both live and online players how to stop bluffing their money away in cash games and walk away with consistent profits. Tucker's highly detailed system teaches readers how to wait for big hands with which to trap opponents and avoid all the marginal and high-risk trouble hands that lead to losses, always keeping the reader focused on their main goal as a cash game player--profits! Tucker reveals the new Power Hand and Patient Poker methods, powerful cash-game strategies used to counteract and defeat the new aggressive Internet style prevalent today so readers can outmaneuver tough opponents and immediately start winning in -limit hold'em. Dozens of hand examples, table graphics and clear examples are throughout.
- Author BiographyRob Tucker, a full-time professional poker player hailing from Daniel Negreanu's hometown of Toronto, Canada, has earned hundreds of thousands of dollars in a few short years using the methods he describes in this book. He is in the forefront of the new Power Hand and Patient Poker movement, powerful strategies used to counteract and defeat the new aggressive Internet style that is the rage today. He is also the author of Playing Sit and Go Poker as a Business.
- Author(s)Rob Tucker
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width161 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.