All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionPlaying and Reality Revisited is the first volume of a new IPA series dedicated to the greatest writings of psychoanalysis. More than forty years after its publication, Donald W. Winnicott's Playing and Reality is still a source of inspiration for numerous psychoanalysts. Gennaro Saragna and Christian Seulin have invited some of the most eminent specialists of Winnicott's thinking to write on the most significant themes that the author discovered and highlighted brillantly in his book. They show how such concepts as transitional object and phemena, the use of an object, and mirroring, remain essential today, and explore the way in which Winnicott conceived playing, creativity, cultural experience and adolescence, demonstrating their contemporary relevance. This book is both an homage to Winnicott and a fascinating extension of his work.
- Author BiographyGennaro Saragnano, MD, is a member and former Secretary of the Italian Psychoanalytical Association and psychiatrist and psychoanalyst in private practice in Rome. He was the Editor of the Bulletin of the Italian Psychoanalytical Association from 2000 to 2007. He served the International Psychoanalytical Association as a member of the Website Editorial Board from 2005 to 2009, and he has been a member of the Publications Committee of the International Psychoanalytical Association since 2009. He was appointed Chair of the Publications Committee during the Mexico City IPA Congress in August 2011. Christian Seulin is Training and Supervising Analyst of the Paris Psychoanalytical Society (SPP), member of the International Psychoanalytical Association. He is former Secretary of the Training Committee of the Lyon's Institute of the SPP and former Secretary of the Executive Council of the Training Commission of the SPP. Living and practising in Lyon, he is currently President of the Lyon's group of the SPP. He authored more than fifty articles and book's chapters and one book.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe International Psychoanalytical Association Psychoanalytic Classics Revisited
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight386 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChristian Seulin,Gennaro Saragnano
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.