All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionPlaying the Harmonica is a great kit for older children, teens and adults. It contains a fully-illustrated 64-page book all about the harmonica plus a genuine 10-hole blues harmonica in the key of C.Using clear text and colourful, easy to follow illustrations, the book shows how to play the harmonica in a variety of styles from country and folk to blues and rock, and then gives 20 well-kwn tunes to get started on right away. Within minutes of opening the box, the child could be playing real music on their harmonica - one of the coolest and most versatile instruments around.Once the basics have been mastered, the book goes on to give lots of tips and ideas for refining the sound and becoming a more advanced player.The book also includes sections on the history of the harmonica, on the different types of harmonica and on how to care for them. It also profiles some of the harmonica's greatest players - from blues masters such as Little Walter to classical and jazz maestros like Larry Adler and Toots Thielmans.
- Author BiographyDave Oliver is a journalist and writer specializing in music, technology and popular culture. In his spare time he gigs around London playing bass and harmonica in blues and soul bands.
- Author(s)Dave Oliver
- PublisherHaldane Mason Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaldane Mason Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Width124 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.