Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionTurbo-charge your offensive line with this powerhouse collection of winning strategies for players aged 12 and up. 'I can't imagine that there has ever been a better book on offensive line play. It is the ultimate teaching tool for any level of play - from the pro level to youth football' - Tom Flores, two-time Super Bowl champion coach. Every good coach recognizes that having fundamentally sound offensive linemen pays off in the scoring column on game day. Your team will flatten the competition with the winning strategies in this groundbreaking book from former New York Giant and Super Bowl winner Karl Nelson and veteran coach Bob O'Conr. Preparing the coach and player both physically and mentally, Nelson and O'Conr show you how to raise the level of your offensive line's performance. With help from step-by-step diagrams and photos, you will quickly master the ins and outs of: stance and alignment; one-on-one blocking; double-teaming; zone and wedge blocking; pulling and trapping; goal line blocking; blocking in the kicking game; and, the intricacies of both pass and run protection. Being an offensive lineman isn't easy. It's a big job for big players. But with this all-in-one guide, you'll be beefed up, revved up, and ready for the front lines.
- Author BiographyKarl Nelson anchored the New York Giants' offensive line for eight seasons, including the championship season of 1986. He has since served as a radio broadcast consultant for the team. He lives in Montvale, New Jersey. Bob O' Connor has coached football for nearly fifty years, from junior high school to European professional teams. He is the author of several books on physical education and makes his home in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Bob O'Connor,Karl Nelson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight437 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.