All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these pages, Jason Thompson has curated an extensive and artistic range of both achievable upcycled crafts made from books and book pages and an amazing gallery presenting truly phemenal examples of creations that transform books into art.The content encompasses a wide range of inspiring techniques and step-by-step projects that turn books and their parts into unique, beautiful objects and accessories. The book combines in equal measure book art techniques, paper art techniques, collage and altering techniques, along with a healthy dose of experimentation and fun. The beautiful high-end presentation and full color photos make this book a delightful must-have volume for any book-loving artist or art-loving book collector.
- Author BiographyJason Thompson is the founder and president of Rag & Bone Bindery, and author of Making Journals By Hand (Rockport Publishing 2001). He is highly regarded as a book designer with integrity who creates unique handbound books and other fine bindings, as well as a popular blogger who writes about bookbinding, book arts, artist books, and paper craft.
- Author(s)Jason Thompson
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.