All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionAn older ex-special forces Marine is asked to find a lost hiker on the Appalachian Trail. He discovers evidence of a heius murder and the hunt is on for the Monster who would commit such a terrible crime. The fast pace action races down the east coast to the Florida Keys and back to the Trail. Exciting and surprising, this is a story that is a must read. A hero for all, especially those over 50.
- Author BiographyDavid is a former U.S. Navy Corpsman who spent time attached to the Marine Corps. He earned a Bachelor's degree from Northwestern College and Master's degree from Western Illinois University. He currently resides in Port St. Lucie, Florida, with his wife and three dogs.
- Author(s)David Tienter
- PublisherEnigma Press (Gmta Publishing Imprint)
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnigma Press (Gmta Publishing Imprint)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.