Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionSusan's boyfriend of six months, Jim, is a Catholic and her parents haven't yet found out. Jim has said all along that their romance is doomed and she must understand this - but, in fact, neither can bear t to see each other. Finally, Jim realises Susan is angling for a marriage proposal and he kws he must end their relationship. Susan is distraught and ends up being comforted (too much so!) by her sister Alison's current boyfriend, Graham, resulting in a pregnancy. Susan flees to her aunt in Darlington in shame, but has to return to Belfast when her mother has a stroke and Graham is in a car accident. Susan gives birth to a beautiful son but still refuses to tell anyone who the father is. And there are w three men in her life - Jim, who doesn't want to be the stepfather of someone else's son; Graham, who believes he is the father and who loves Susan and believes she loves him; and Donald, a man she met in Darlington...
- Author BiographyMary Larkin was born in Belfast and spent 40 happy years there before moving to the North East of England.
- Author(s)Mary Larkin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight254 g
- Width104 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.