All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe eating habits of children is a perenially hot topic. How do we get children to enage with food beyond their comfort zone? To ppreciate the paply of foods and flavours, and to revel in the delights of good food? Playing With Food is an inspiring and genuinely fun activity book that invites children to think about all aspects to the food they eat - how it is grown, prepared, cooked and presented. From designing a menu for a cafe, to colouring in Campbells soup tins, to decorating a dream birthday cake, this book serves up a veritable smorgasboard of creative treats. Illustrations in Louise Lockart's distinctive screenprinted style, will delight design and food oriented parents and children alike.
- Author BiographyLouise Lockhart's work can be seen on stationery ranges in museum shops around the UK and in her online shop, the Printed Peanut, www.theprintedpeanut.co.uk.
- Author(s)Louise Lockhart
- PublisherCicada Books Limited
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicada Books Limited
- Content NoteColour and black and white illustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.