All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionOffers new insights into the continuing influence of postmodernism on a wide range of international picture books for children published between 1963 and 2008. Its chapters include metafiction; disruption to narrative conventions; interrogation of 'truths'; historiographic metafiction; difference and ex-centricity; globalisation and media.
- Author BiographyCHERIE ALLAN is a Lecturer in Children's Literature at Queensland University of Technology, Australia. She has also worked on a number of research projects for AustLit: the Australian Literature Resource and is affiliated with the Children and Youth Research Centre at QUT.
- Author(s)Cherie Allan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Approaches to Children's Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight275 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.