All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlayful paws will never be bored again! This title is full of great ideas to spice up your cat's play. Playtime for cats is very important. Cats need to play in order to safeguard their well-being and physical and mental fitness, and to prevent the development of behavioural abrmalities. Unfortunately, cats are frequently bored, and can suffer from their owner's lack of imagination. It offers a whole host of creative ideas, guaranteeing lots of excitement and fun for humans and cats of any age! A whole chapter of the book is dedicated to the 'fiddling board' for cats. This velty invention by the author can be recreated DIY-style and can incorporate the reader's own variations, providing lashings of fun for playful paws.
- Author BiographyHelena Dbaly lives in Basle and has been a cat lover for decades. She has worked in the field of cat protection and has bred Burmese cats for several years. In 2005 she developed the 'fiddling board', which is a versatile play centre for cats. Stefanie Sigl with many years' experience of cat ownership, is a cat and dog psychologist offering behavioural therapy. She is editor of an online forum dedicated to cat psychology. She also lives in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Helena Dbaly,Stefanie Sigl
- PublisherCadmos Equestrian
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationBrunsbek
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCadmos Equestrian
- Content Note90 colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.