All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlaywriting offers a practical guide to the creation of text for live performance. It contains a wealth of exercises for amateur and professional playwrights. Usable in a range of contexts, the book works as: * a step-by-step guide to the creation of an individual play * a handy resource for a teacher or workshop leader * a stimulus for the group-devised play. The result of Noel Greig's thirty years' experience as a playwright, actor, director and teacher, Playwriting is the ideal handbook for anyone who engages with playwriting and is ultimately concerned with creating a story and bringing it to life on the stage.
- Author BiographyNoel Greig has been a theatre-practitioner since 1967, working as actor, director and playwright. More than fifty of his plays have been produced and performed both in the UK and overseas, and he teaches in a range of contexts, including schools, colleges and universities, running courses in playwriting, acting and theatre history. He is currently involved in making theatre with and for young people, working with youth groups around the world, and encouraging new writing.
- Author(s)Noel Greig
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.