All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA one-stop resource for delivering great customer service across any cultural boundary As the ecomy globalizes, cultural boundaries in commerce are being erased--which makes your customers an increasingly diverse group. In order to stay competitive, you need to be able to communicate with them clearly and effectively. Please Every Customer helps you create an environment in which everyone is recognized as a valuable component of the customer-provider chain. No other book addresses the issues as thoroughly or provides the kind of direct advice you need to ensure success. Please Every Customer teaches you how to: Communicate effectively Build trust across cultures Serve different genders Understand cultural nuances Provide service to customers of any age who speak English as a second language or has special needs Demographics are changing before our eyes. You need to prepare w for the future ...because it's already here. Please Every Customer is your roadmap to the new world of customer service.
- Author BiographyBob Lucas is president of Creative Presentation Resources, a creative training and products company, and founding managing partner for Global Performance Strategies, LLC, an organization specializing in performance-based training and consulting services.
- Author(s)Robert W. Lucas
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.