All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionFOR AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY: email@example.com . . . Raw! Real! Righteous! Radioactive - and so readable! A semi-autobiography. . . poignant and humorous family anecdotes revealing their struggles and emotions. Told from the point of view of the family's eldest sibling, a random 76 years of memoirs start a young child through a boyhood that is often tumultuous, sometimes tragic or near-tragic, and occasionally hilarious. The lad and his family are well drawn through today, revealing many qualities and shortcomings. This book, takes us on adventures and misadventures typical of any boy's formative years, yet is unique for its blend of the assumable and the impossible, the timid and the daring, the quotidian and the outrageous, along with the yearning and the loving that signal real growth as the boy becomes the man he is today.
- Author BiographyIn this book Rick reveals the joyous adventure into the heart of a child we watch become a man, along with meeting the people he discovers along the way and the few he came to know; and long before the reader finishes it, the book has become a glimpse into much of what makes life worth living-with love right at the top. Who qualifies to write such a book? Anyone who lives such a book, I would guess. And that points to Dr. Rick Gelinas, psychotherapist retired, devoted husband, loving father and grandfather, active philanthropist, and all 'round good guy. See if you don't agree.
- Author(s)Dr Rick Gelinas
- PublisherOphir Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOphir Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.