All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.23Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $29.50Trending at AU $34.08
- AU $45.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
About this product
- DescriptionFamed wine writers Larry and Ann Walker take the reader to the halcyon islands off the Iberian coast, for what is evident a labor of love. Two parts personal travelogue, one practical guidebook, The Pleasures of Canary Islands provides an engaging travel narrative and a directory to local pleasantries.
- Author BiographyLarry Walker writes on food, wine and travel.. His book, Classic Wines of the Napa Valley was short listed for the International Wine Book of the Year and has been reprinted as an e-book. He is also the author of The Wine Companion to Napa and Sonoma. With his wife, Ann Walker, he has written five books: Season in Spain, Pleasures of the Canary Islands, Tequila: the Book, Tapas, The Best of California. Ann Walker is a food educator, chef and writer.
- Author(s)Ann Walker,Larry Walker
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication25/09/1992
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Out-of-print date18/10/2009
- Content NoteCol.ill.M.
- Weight330 g
- Width115 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.