All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionWrestling at the frat house, toga parties, plenty of pledge paddlings, and initiations of the sexy kind will have every man on campus lined up to join the fraternity of beautiful men who kw how to have fun, especially with each other! Shane Allison, recipient of the Gaybie Award for his fine fiction in College Boys returns to the campus for ather set of page-turning, arousing adventures featuring hunky undergrads getting it on. Ryan Field shows us that pledge sex is the best sex in It's Not Hazing, It's Brotherhood. Hot, sweaty sex ensues between a pledge and his handsome professor in Heidi Champa's Caught Red Handed. There's some major heat to the seat action going on in Logan Zachary's Spank You, Sir, Could I Have Ather? The lines of gay and straight get blurred in Pepper Espiza's, On Restriction. Barry Lowe has got something for the most loyal of butt conisseur in Spin the Bottom. Two young pledges are put through a series of seedy challenges in Eric Del Carlo's Pecking Order. Gregory Norris amazes with Heaven Week. Michael Bracken proves that you have to give some head to get ahead in What a Rush.
- Author BiographyShane Allison has been published in countless literary journals and publications, such as McSweeney's, Velvet Mafia, Mississippi Review, New Delta Review, and Outsider Ink. He is the editor of Backdraft and Hot Cops. His stories have also appeared in anthologies such as Best Black Gay Erotica, Truckers, and Cowboys. He lives in Tallahassee, FL.
- Author(s)Shane Allison
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCleis Press
- Weight251 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.