Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.72
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis s a key course text for: * Plumbing NVQs Levels 2 & 3 * Heating & Ventilation NVQs Levels 2 & 3 Suitable for: * Technical Certificates in Plumbing Levels 1 & 2 * Domestic Heating courses, gas, oil, unvented hot water systems and lead sheet options connected with these courses * Professional building courses covering general aspects of plumbing. Includes: * New Building Regulations, new regulations relating to heat-raising appliances and updates on relevant environmental issues. * New material on environmental issues, including condensing boilers and heat pumps * Updated material on sanitation and underground drainage * Updated material on hot water supply and hot water heating systems, including zone control * Appendix updated to include current NVQ qualifications * New appendices on boiler sizing and central heating control systems, matching the recommendations of the Building Regulations Part 6 and The Energy Saving Trust.
- Author BiographyG. J. Blower has had many years' experience both as a plumber and as a teacher of plumbing. He was formerly Senior Lecturer in Plumbing at the College of North-East London as well as a City & Guilds Examiner and an assessor for the London and South-East Regional Advisory Council.
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/11/2006
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitlePlumbing
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date19/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight804 g
- Width194 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byG. J. Blower
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.