CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Plunkett's Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Almanac: Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies: 2014 by Jack W. Plunkett (Paperback, 2013)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionOutsourcing of all types, offshoring of business processing, offshore contract manufacturing and globalization in general continue to create massive change in the world of business. This revolution creates both opportunities and challenges for organisations, managers and professionals of all types. <br><br><em>Plunkett's Outsourcing & Offshoring Industry Almanac</em> covers these sectors in detail. We provide you with our famous industry trends analysis, statistical tables and a glossary, along with a database of industry contacts, including associations and professional societies. We analyse topics such as captive offshore facilities; insourcing; IT oursourcing; BPO; KPO; offshored professional services such as accounting and design; offshored clinical trials; and outsourced logistics and distribution. And, you receive our proprietary, in-depth profiles of 350 leading companies in all facets of this industry--public and private companies, U.S. and n-U.S. based. Our company profiles include complete business descriptions and up to 27 executives by name and title. Purchasers will find a form in the front of the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to special tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. In this manner, you have online access, at additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online for one year. Online tools will enable you to search, filter and view selected companies, and then to export selected company contact data, including executive names. You'll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
- Author Biography<strong>Jack W. Plunkett</strong> is CEO & Publisher of Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based provider of market research and industry information in printed and electronic formats. He is the author of numerous books, including <em>The Next Boom: What You Absolutely, Positively Have to Know About the World Between Now and 2025</em>. Plunkett is frequently interviewed as an expert source by publications such as <em>Time</em> magazine, <em>The Wall Street Journal</em>, <em>The New York Times</em> and <em>Investor's Business Daily</em>, and media outlets such as NPR's Marketplace, ABC, and CBS Marketwatch. Plunkett received an Academic Book of the Year Award for his <em>Plunkett's Health Care Industry Almanac</em>, and he was a regional finalist in the Entrepreneur of the Year Awards sponsored by Ernst & Young.
- Author(s)Jack W. Plunkett
- PublisherPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1081 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.