Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionNo other guide covers the complete retail picture like this exciting new volume. The global retail industry is in the midst of vast changes. Malls are being redesigned in the U.S., while new mall construction is booming in Asia. Savvy firms are combining bricks, clicks and catalogs into multi-channel retail powerhouses. Which are the hottest retailers? What lies ahead? Our market research shows you trends and a thorough analysis of techlogies, chain stores, shopping centers, mergers, finances and future growth within the industry. Included are major statistical tables showing everything from retail sales by sector, to mall sales per square foot, to the advent of retail-based entertainment venues. Meanwhile, the corporate profiles section covers the Retail 500 Firms, giving you complete profiles of the leading, fastest growing retail chains around the world, both public and private. These profiles include corporate names, addresses, phone and fax numbers, web site addresses, growth plans, competitive advantage, financial histories and up to 27 executive contacts by title. Purchasers will find a form in the book enabling them to register for 1-year, 1-seat online access to tools at Plunkett Research Online, including the ability to view the market research/industry trends section and industry statistics. You have access, at additional charge, to the very latest data posted to Plunkett Research Online. Online tools enable you to search and view selected companies, and then export selected company contact data, including executive names. You'll find a complete overview, industry analysis and market research report in one superb, value-priced package.
- Author BiographyJack W. Plunkett is CEO & Publisher of Plunkett Research, Ltd., a Houston-based provider of market research and industry information in printed and electronic formats. Plunkett Research provides analysis, statistics and other vital data on all major industry sectors, from InfoTech to Retailing to Banking and Nanotechnology. Plunkett's client list includes 10,000 leading corporations, universities and government agencies worldwide. Plunkett's research products are distributed electronically through subscriptions to its website and around the globe by major booksellers and news distributors, including Bloomberg and ThomsonReuters. Jack Plunkett is the author of numerous books, including The Next Boom: What you absolutely, positively have to know about the world between now and 2025. This book won a 2011 gold medal in the Business Book Awards competition sponsored by Axiom and INC Magazine. Plunkett is frequently interviewed as an expert source by publications such as Time magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Investor's Business Daily, media outlets such as NPR's Marketplace, ABC, and CBS Marketwatch, as well as local and regional newspapers and national columnists. Plunkett received an Academic Book of the Year Award for his Plunkett's Health Care Industry Almanac, and he was a regional finalist in the Entrepreneur of the Year Awards sponsored by Ernst & Young.
- Author(s)Jack W. Plunkett
- PublisherPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitlePlunkett's Industry Almanacs
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlunkett Research, Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1492 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.