All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cantonese and Malay Pocket Dictionaries are the ideal dictionaries for beginning students and travellers; these invaluable books contain general vocabulary appropriate to beginning and lower intermediate students. Bi-directional - to and from English - these handy guides present the 3,000 most commonly used words in each language. Both romanised forms and the authentic script are given, as well as a brief pronunciation guide.
- Author Biography<b>Philip Yungkin Lee, Ph.D.</b> is a Senior Lecturer at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia. He is the author of many language learning titles and has received a Teaching Excellence award from his university.
- Author(s)Philip Yungkin Lee
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2003
- LanguageChinese & English
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width108 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.