All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents a complex topic in a simple, easy-to-understand way. Pocket Guide: Pharmacokinetics Made Easy is the latest update of the popular Pharmacokinetics Made Easy. It is suitable for a wide audience including medical practitioners, health professionals, and students. The individual chapters were initially published as a series of articles in Australian Prescriber to assist practitioners in drug dosing and therapy. The physiological approach herein adopted addresses clinical issues in drug therapy and makes them directly applicable to practice situations. Key Selling Features: self-assessment questions in each chapter; glossary of symbols; use of equations to explain physiological factors underlying important pharmacokinetics processes; endorsed and co-published with Australian Prescriber; and list of key points summarizing the content to improve accessibility and understanding.
- Author BiographyDonald Birkett Professor and Head of Clinical Pharmacology, Flinders University, SA; has chaired the Australian Drug Utilisation Subcommittee and the WHO Working Group on Drug Statistics Methodology.
- Author(s)Donald J. Birkett
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width45 mm
- Height72 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- eltamimy07 Nov, 2012by
a must have
Very good book for students, educators and professionals who want like to get a quick glimpse on the very tough and complicated world of pharmacokinetics. The material use in printing is more than practical and durable.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.