All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is as visually impressive as it is useful in the field, with many stunning full-page and double-page photographs to support the authoritative text. The introduction explains the basics of butterflies and their identification. Each species is illustrated by the author's remarkable photographs. The text covers information such as ID features, distribution, habitat, status, confusion species and interesting facts.
- Author BiographyBob Gibbons is a renowned botanist, author and tour leader who is based in Dorset but has travelled across much of Europe and the world in search of wildlife. His previous titles include Wildflower Wonders, Bloomsbury Pocket Guide to Insects and Bloomsbury Pocket Guide to Trees and Shrubs.
- Author(s)Bob Gibbons
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePocket Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Note150 photos
- Weight219 g
- Width99 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $24.56Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.