All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are pregnant, plan to be pregnant, or are curious about alternatives to medical childbirth, the POCKET GUIDE TO MIDWIFERY will provide you with complete information about: Safety and effectiveness of midwifery care.The different types of midwives.How to choose a midwife.The care midwives give.Midwifery and the law.National organizations.
- Author BiographyAVIVA JILL ROMM is a midwife and herbalist who has been the director of the LifeCycles Center for Midwifery and Botanical Medicine since 1985. Current president of the American Herbalists Guild, she is the author of several books and many articles on natural healing and pregnancy issues. Ms. Romm lives outside of Atlanta, Georgia, with her husband and four children.
- Author(s)Aviva Jill Romm
- PublisherCrossing Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationFreedom, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossing Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight76 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.