All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a lightweight and portable guide, partly adapted from the popular and highly acclaimed A Field Guide to the Reptiles of East Africa by the same authors. Covering the most prominent 150 reptiles and 80 amphibians found in the region (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi), with concise text, photograph and map for each, this is a convenient and attractive pocket guide for a diverse and often conspicuous and attractive group of animals.
- Author BiographyThe authors are all herpetologists with a particular interest in the reptiles of East Africa. Together, they wrote A Field Guide to the Reptiles of East Africa (A&C Black) and individually have written many key papers on the reptiles and amphibians of the region.
- Author(s)Kim Howell,Robert C. Drewes,Stephen Spawls
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/05/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteOver 350 photos plus maps
- Weight350 g
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.