All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionIQ tests present a superb challenge to the puzzle-lover. They challenge your verbal and numerical skills, as well as the way you deal with objects, signs, symbols and illustrations (visuo-spatial). They are also great fun! Pocket IQ Brain Trainer: Visual & Spatial has been specially designed to help you identify your weaker puzzle-solving areas and to improve them. It contains hundreds of IQ test puzzles and full commentary on all aspects of the tests and all the puzzles in the book.
- Author BiographyMensan Erwin Brecher was educated in Vienna, Czechoslovakia and London, where he studied physics, economics and engineering. He entered business after World War Two and became a Name at Lloyds of London in 1974. He has since written some 22 books on non-fiction subjects, most of them puzzle books of high quality and wide variety.
- Author(s)Erwin Brecher
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note100 puzzles
- Width133 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.