All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned by academics, translators, and native speakers with today's globetrotter in mind, the Periplus Pocket Dictionary Series is ideal for beginning students and travellers. Each volume contains 3,000 commonly used words, presented in an accessible format of both romanised and authentic script. Words are organised bi-directionally, to and from English, without the confusing abbreviations and termilogy of a full dictionary. Available in Korean, Vietnamese and Thai.
- Author BiographySeong-Chul Shin is a lecturer at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, and is also the author of a Korean language course developed for Australian secondary schools. <p/>Gene Baik is a native speaker of Korean and tutors students at the University of New South Wales.
- Author(s)Gene Baik,Seong-Chul Shin
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2003
- SubjectBilingual Dictionaries
- Series TitlePeriplus Pocket Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight122 g
- Width104 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.