All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPocket Mountain Bike Maintenance provides mountain bike enthusiasts with step-by-step guidance to maintaining and repairing their bikes, combining an easy-to-use format and design with high quality photographs of the latest equipment.The book guides the reader through most common problem that may occur on a mountain bike and shows how to repair it. It also give tips on how to spot the early warning signs of trouble so that you can fix the problem before you need to get involved with costly replacements. It is the perfect reference manual to carry with you in a pannier or backpack.
- Author BiographyGuy Andrews is an experienced freelance cycling writer who has worked for all the major UK cycling magazines. He is the Editorial Director of Rouleur, a magazine for road cyclists, which also publishes books through the Bloomsbury Rouleur imprint. He is the author of Complete Mountain Bike Maintenance and Complete Road Bike Maintenance (Bloomsbury). Mike Davis has 16 years of experience as a bike journalist and has worked on a variety of cycling magazines. His speciality is mountain biking and he has worked on Mountain Biking UK, What Mountain Bike, Total Bike, Mountain Bike World and Bikemagic.
- Author(s)Guy Andrews
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight242 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Photographs byGerard Brown
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.