Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with ready-to-use activities to get you started, this fully updated book provides a pocket-sized selection of ideas that will help you to infuse Multiple Intelligences into everyday teaching. The practical teaching strategies covered have been tailored to encourage awareness and use of MI in the classroom at both primary and secondary level.
- Author BiographyMike Fleetham is a learning design consultant, trainer, and facilitator, working with teachers and learners worldwide to help make education more effective and enjoyable. He specialises in the practical down-to-earth infusion of thinking skills, multiple intelligences, learning styles and skills-based learning into creative curricula.
- Author(s)Mike Fleetham
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePocket PAL
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight129 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.